Category Archives: Community

Read latest news from our community

09Apr,15

Furious 7 | Early Screening | Tribute to Paul Walker [Event Coverage]

Back for it’s seventh movie in the series, Universal Studios and Cupcake Meet brings you coverage for the Fast & Furious 7 premiere in Houston, TX. We were fortunate to work with their marketing group and was honored to cohost an early screening for the Houston metropolitan area. Now I’m not going to lie, but when the first Fast & Furious movie ever came out, I was barely in middle school. I remember frolicking with my […]

09Mar,15

Kicks101 “The Graduation” Sneaker & Apparel Show

This past weekend I attended my first ever Kicks101 Sneaker & Apparel Show. Nether less to say I was mind blown! To be honest I didn’t know what to expect, nor the amount of sneaker heads there are in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. I arrived a little after 11AM, and the show was just about under an hour before its estimated start time. The line has begun wrapping around the corner of the building, and […]

16Jan,15

Cupcake Meet 21 Check Presentation | American Cancer Society: Leukemia

This wasn’t our first time donating to American Cancer Society, but it was our first time benefiting towards their Leukemia program. American Cancer Society is located in Houston, Texas and we were excited to present them with a check of $1,178.00.  Meredith Brown, Senior Representative, was there to greet us with her family. She spoke to us about their new program that are currently in the works to give adults a worry free comfortable place to […]

24Dec,14

A Paul Walker Tribute – by Devin Tyler

November 30, 2013 was a day that just seemed unreal for many car fanatics all around the world. It did not seem real; I did not want it to be true. The man who inspired many of car fanatics, including myself, had his life taken in a tragic car accident. Although gone too soon, Paul Walker was more than just the face of the Fast and Furious series. Walker intrigued and influenced the car community […]

15Dec,14

Winter Toy Drive w/ Kicks101 & Team Square1

First and foremost, we want to thank you for the huge turnout we had at Drive Auto Appearance Center. Cupcake Meet joined forces with Kicks101 & Team Square1 to hold a Toys for Tots Winter Toy Drive. Happy Holidays and thank you for the support! Enjoy the photos! Official Video Coverage by Kerry G. Photo: http://ow.ly/K8a8v Toys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which distributes toys to children whose parents cannot afford to […]

02Dec,14

Not An Evo.

I finally had the chance to finished one of my most anticipated post. I met Richard and Sonya during Cupcake Meet 21 in La Marque roughly two weeks ago. From the moment I saw his Sedan parked, I knew I wanted to capture more of it by the day’s end. Richard is from Team Lonestar and drove all the way from Corpus Christi to support us. His Ralliart was parked not too far from our booth and I had […]

28Nov,14

Cupcake Meet 21: Cupcakin’ For Leukemia

Before I start flooding this post with coverage I want to take a moment out and THANK each and everyone who supported Cupcake Meet ever since we started in 2009. The amount of support that we had received this past weekend has once again proven to me that our supporters are the best! Despite the date change and the crappy weather the love we saw Sunday was extraordinary. I recalled having a conversation with our Staff […]

20Nov,14

CCM #21: Date Changed to 11/23/2014

We are sorry to have to inform you that we have had to postpone this upcoming CCM #21 which was due to be held on Saturday November 22 at Gulf Greyhound Park in La Marque, TX. An alternative date will be Sunday November 23 at the same venue. Following consultation with the local authority and the police, it was determined that the upcoming rain and potential severe thunderstorm warnings has caused it to pose a […]

12Nov,14

Hot Import Nights | NRG Center [Photo Coverage]

Hot Import Nights, also known as HIN, is an internationally known car show that has been around for some time now. The show is exactly how the name sounds. It’s a show with a whole lot to it, and by a whole lot, I mean everything you could think of in one show – Cool cars, models, loud music, bright lights, and a lot of fun..Oh and did I mention models? Every show I’ve spectated […]

10Nov,14

Model Spotlight: Bianca Nguyen

Name: Bianca Nguyen Age: 23 Nicknames: Bee, BeeYonce Hometown: Lewisville, TX” Ethnicity: Vietnamese/Unicorn Website: www.Facebook.com/OfficialBiancaNguyen Www.youtube.com/OfficialBiancaNguyen IG & Twitter: @boringasiangirl · With just 3 words, describe yourself. Loyal, Energetic, Motivated · What trait do you look for most in a man? I definitely am a fan of humor but if a man can keep up with my dry humor and on top of that, converse with me and keep up with my crazy talking patterns, […]

Loading ..